Hello peepu!

Gone are the days when a box of candies or barbie doll was all I wished for a Christmas. Well, I still believe Santa Claus is real, but not in the form of a chubby old man with the Ho! Ho! Ho! and reindeers.

It's pretty cool when you play this secret Santa game among with your classmates, colleagues and friends. Last year, I received a mosquito repellent which made a great Christmas gift for my hiking trip. Well, Christmas can be a season of great joy! But, have you reflect upon yourself - of your wrongdoings or anything that you're guilty of?

Hah! 

I have a very long list of THAT.


Anyway, despite of all these, I received an invitation to a really cool party! You just gotta stay around and see what it all means yeah!

*signing off*



P8311979 All the photos are taken using an Olympus EPL-1. Passionate in lomography and traveling. Appreciate your supports and thank you for reading this post, kindly leave footprints at my facebook page. Roslyn Kong at Instagr.am. Let me hear from you on Twitter too at @roslynkong!!